For sales enquiries, please call + 65 6100 5704
Amber Sea Freehold Condo
Amber Sea Residences is a freehold condominium development in Amber Gardens. The cultural playground of Katong and the peacefulness of East Coast Park are nestled on the city outskirts. With a fantastic location near a variety of retail stores, malls, and prominent food and beverage establishments. With the planned Marine Parade MRT station’s underground mall, the city will be more accessible. Take a short trip to East Coast Park, where you may participate in a variety of activities. With a slew of new amenities coming to Amber Sea, including Eunos Polyclinic and HomeTeamNS Clubhouse (2022), you can expect improved connection and even more recreational activities.
Amber Sea Overview
|Project Name||Amber Sea|
|Developer & Registered Address||Far East Organization|
|Address||30 Amber Gardens, Singapore 439964|
|Developer Sales Hotline||+65 6100 5704|
|Est Indicative Selling Price Range||Above S$2,600 psf|
|Description||Amber Sea, a new freehold living development by Far East Organization. Target to launch in Q2 of 2026.|
|No of Units||132 Residential Units|
|Site Area||40,918 sqf click here for Site Plan|
|Expected TOP||Est. Q2 2026|
Amber Sea freehold condo is expected to be launched sometime in 2021. This residential development will be built by the developer by the name of Urban Park (this developer is a subsidiary of the Far East Organization). This highly anticipated project is located along 30 Amber Gardens District 15 Singapore. The size of the land parcel stands at approximately 40,917 sq ft, and its potential GFA stands at 114,568 sq ft. This new freehold condominium is expected to feature a total of 132 exclusive housing units and it is also expected to bring a lot of excitement, as well as a huge amount of interest, to the area where it will be located. It should also be noted that the land parcel was previously occupied by Amber Glades. The development went through a number of sales and in the end, it was successfully bought back by the Far East Organization. Also, the final build of this new development will be based on the concept of the seaside lifestyle and it will sit not too far from the beautiful city of Singapore.
When it comes to the Amber Sea Sales Gallery, it is expected to feature a stunning design with a luxury finishing and functional living space. The architectural design of Amber Sea is expected to bring out the essence of the seaside lifestyle and its unique ambience should be able to separate people from all the hard work that takes place in the concrete city. When it comes to the designers, consultants, and architects of Amber Sea, they have all worked closely with each other to bring the idea of modern living, complete with advanced smart home technology and functional living space to the future residents of this beautiful new development. There is no doubt that Amber Sea will be a league of its own when it comes to living with a family.
Seeing how it is surrounded by a multitude of shopping malls, restaurants, workplaces, reputable schools, and the East Coast Park, it is safe to say that Amber Sea has an extremely strategic location. The upcoming Tanjong Katong MRT Station will be within a short walking distance away from this new development. Amber Sea could potentially be redeveloped into a 22-storey building with 110 housing units. And the fact that this exciting new project is being developed by the largest private property developer in Singapore (the Far East Organization) truly shows just how experienced and skilled the people who are working on this project really are. The expected time of opening has yet to be announced.
Subscribe for Updates
Subscribe for the latest updates on the development of Amber Sea.
Enhanced Convenient at a Well Connected Location
Some of the condominium units in Amber Gardens – as well as some of the surrounding neighborhoods like Marine Parade and Geylang – are in great demand from rich Singaporeans and foreigners alike. There are a variety of reasons why so many people are drawn to the houses in Singapore’s District 15 neighborhood, with one of the most significant being the location. These houses are located on a beautiful plot of land in Singapore and provide convenient access to some of Singapore’s greatest shops, lifestyle facilities, parks, and respected schools.
Because Marine Parade is one of District 15’s most family-friendly areas, future residents of Amber Sea can expect a lot from this development. Everything, including the highly famous East Coast Park, is practically on your doorstep when it comes to living in this region of Singapore.
One of the finest options for you to reside in Marine Parade is Amber Sea. So, if you’re wondering what some of the advantages of living in such a lovely area are, here’s a brief overview that should help you understand what to anticipate from this location! For a showflat viewing, please contact us.
When it comes to the real estate market, location is everything. The location of a condominium complex, on the other hand, has a significant influence on its property value. These days, District 15 has pretty much everything you could possible want. Having a home at Amber Sea or residing here means being near to some of Singapore’s most attractive facilities. MRT stations, restaurants, shopping malls, parks, schools, places of worship, and the city itself are all located near Amber Sea. Purchasing a residential unit in this lovely location will provide tenants with a degree of convenience that is unrivaled anyplace else.
One of the primary reasons why many ex-pats want to live in Marine Parade condominiums is that this neighborhood provides easy access to a variety of fascinating attractions. When you combine Amber Sea’s location with its improved connection, you have a destination that provides inhabitants with smooth access to different areas of the island.
When it comes to shopping and dining in Singapore, Amber Sea homeowners have a plethora of alternatives. Amber Sea homeowners have easy access to the eateries that are close by. When it comes to shopping, Amber Sea homeowners are only a few minutes away from 112 Katong and the renowned Katong retail strip, which is home to a variety of shops and shopping complexes. Furthermore, the adjacent East Coast Park has some really lovely areas where you may rest and let go of any tension that has built up inside your brain.
Marine Parade’s proximity to a range of schools is one of the major reasons for its reputation as a family-friendly neighborhood. The neighborhood is quite popular with expats, and it is densely packed with schools of all kinds.
Marine Parade is also home to a number of excellent private medical institutes and hospitals, including Raffles Hospital, Parkway East Hospital, and East Shore Hospital, all of which are within a 7 to 9-minute drive of the condominium. As you can see, Amber Sea will have no problem delivering prompt medical care to its people. Given the proximity of these medical facilities to the Amber Sea, it is fair to assume that future inhabitants will have easy access to high-quality medical treatment.
If you opt to take a stroll down the shore, you will quickly discover that Amber Sea is an excellent location for taking in some lovely flora. Amber Sea homeowners will love everything that the region has to offer thanks to the numerous diverse outdoor locations that are close by. Aside from the lovely East Coast Park, the area has a plethora of kid-friendly establishments. There are many various outdoor choices accessible for inhabitants of Amber Sea condominium due to all of the local cultural and history attractions.
Showflat viewing for Amber Sea is available by appointment only. Register your interest here.
The Amenities Near Amber Sea
When it comes to the public transportation system in Amber Sea, there is a wide variety of options that will be available to the future residents of this new development. Amber Sea residents will enjoy the convenience of the upcoming Tanjong Katong MRT Station for sure. Both Dakota and Paya Lebar are just a 10-minute bus drive away from the development.
Nearby MRT stations:
- Tanjong Katong (TE) – 400 metres (5-minute walk)
- Dakota (CCL) – 1.46 kilometres (11-minute bus ride)
- Paya Lebar (EWL, CCL) – 2 kilometres (10-minute bus ride)
On top of that, two bus stops can be found right outside of the condominium and two more bus stops are located just one street away from the project. From Tampines to Jurong East, all of these bus services are expected to seamlessly connect Amber Sea residents with the rest of Singapore.
Nearby bus stops:
- Amber Gardens (31, 36, 42, 47, 48, 134, 135, 196, 197) – 70 metres
- Opp Amber Gardens (31, 36, 43, 48, 134, 135, 196, 197) – 90 metres
- Opp One Amber (10, 12, 14, 32, 40) – 180 metres
- One Amber (10, 12, 14, 32, 36, 40, 48, 196) – 180 metres
Amber Sea’s proximity to some pretty big work clusters is one of the main advantages that the future residents of this new development will get to enjoy regularly. Suntec City is just six minutes away from the development. Both Changi Airport and Central Business District (which is located between Chinatown and Marina Bay) are just 10 minutes away from the development. The Biopoli Science Park and One North Fusionpolis are both an 18-minute drive away from the development. Due to the strategic location of Amber Sea, travelling to work will be a breeze for many of the future residents of this new development.
Parents who would like to take their kids on a journey from pre-school to higher education will be well-covered here. Some good schools can be found in the neighborhood of Amber Sea, with none of them being too far from the development itself. When it comes to primary schools, Tanjong Katong sits within one kilometer of Amber Sea, whereas Kong Hwa, CHIJ (Katong), Tao Nan, and Ngee Ann Primary School are all located within two kilometers of this new development. Amber Sea is surrounded by some popular junior colleges and high schools, and travelling to school should be both fast and easy for everyone.
- Shaws Preschool @ Mountbatten Road – 300 meters (4-minute walk)
- Ivy Kids Preschool – 350 meters (6-minute walk)
- Growing Up Gifted (GUG) Preschool @ Katong – 550 meters (7-minute walk)
Nearby primary schools:
- Tanjong Katong Primary School – within 1 kilometer (8-minute walk)
- CHIJ (Katong) – within 1 kilometer (13-minute bus ride)
- Haig Girls’ School – within 2 kilometers (17-minute bus ride)
- Kong Hwa School – within 2 kilometers (17-minute bus ride)
- Ngee Ann Primary School – within 2 kilometers (14-minute bus ride)
- Tao Nan School – within 2 kilometers (9-minute bus ride)
Nearby secondary schools:
- Tanjong Katong Girls’ School – 1.2 kilometers (12-minute bus ride)
- Chung Cheng High School – 1.4 kilometers (12-minute bus ride)
- Dunman High School – 2.1 kilometers (12-minute bus ride)
- Chij Katong Convent – 2.2 kilometers (12-minute bus ride)
- Broadrick Secondary School – 2.4 kilometers (12-minute bus ride)
- Patrick’s School – 2.4 kilometers (16-minute bus ride)
- Dunman High School – 2.1 kilometers (12-minute bus ride)
- Victoria Junior College – 2.5 kilometers (13-minute bus ride)
Nearby international schools:
- Canadian International School (Tanjong Katong Campus) – 650 meters (9-minute walk; 6-minute bus ride)
Katong Mall Cluster sits only a few streets away from Amber Sea. When measured in time, the distance between Katong Mall Cluster and Amber Sea is only about 10 minutes. Katong Shopping Centre is known for being the very first air-conditioned shopping mall in the country. Parkway Parade is an ideal place for East Coast residents as its seven storeys are equipped with pretty much everything a shopaholic could ask for. Another new underground linear mall is expected to be opened to the public sometime in 2023. This new mall will only be a 3-minute walk away from Parkway Parade.
City Square Mall, Suntec City, and the Orchard Shopping Belt are all popular shopping destinations in the city and they are incredibly accessible. The nearby malls also feature a lot of restaurants and supermarkets. One of the closest options is the FairPrice Finest Katong Village Hotel, which is only six minutes away from Amber Sea.
Nearby shopping malls:
- Katong Shopping Centre – 260 meters (4-minute walk)
- The Odeon Katong – 450 meters (7-minute walk)
- Paramount Shopping Centre – 550 meters (7-minute walk)
- Katong V – 600 meters (7-minute walk)
- Katong Plaza – 650 meters (9-minute walk)
- Roxy Square 1 – 750 meters (10-minute walk)
- I12 Katong – 750 meters (10-minute walk)
- Parkway Parade – 1.2 kilometers (9-minute walk)
- Underground Parade (Marine Parade MRT Station) – 1.2 kilometers (9-minute bus ride)
- Suntec City – 5.7 kilometers (6-minute drive)
- City Square Mall – 7.8 kilometers (11-minute drive)
- Orchard Road – 9.7 kilometers (12-minute drive)
- FairPrice Finest Katong Village Hotel – 500 meters (6-minute walk)
- Cold Storage Parkway Parade – 1.2 kilometers (9-minute walk)
- NTUC Supermarket Parkway Parade – 1.2 kilometers (9-minute walk)
- FairPrice Finest Marine Parade Central – 1.2 kilometers (9-minute bus ride)
Since Amber Sea is located in the middle of a lovely food paradise, a plethora of dining and shopping options will be waiting for the arrival of future residents of this exciting new development. The East Coast area is best known for its cool-looking restaurants, cafes, and famous hawker dishes. This place is packed with some nice restaurants that are best known for preparing international cuisine that is popular in countries like Germany, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
Because Amber Sea is situated in the heart of a delightful culinary paradise, prospective residents of this fascinating new development will have a profusion of dining and retail alternatives upon their arrival. The East Coast is recognized for its hip eateries, cafés, and world-famous hawker cuisine. This area is home to a number of great restaurants recognized for serving foreign food from countries.
A number of bakeries can also be found in the vicinity, including Dona Manis Cake Shop, Baker’s Well, Micro Bakery & Kitchen (Red House), Woodfired Bakehouse & Restaurant, and more. The aroma from these places can be smelt from kilometres away, luring just about anyone who smells it into tasting their delicious pastry.
- Food Republic @ Parkway Parade – 1.2 kilometres (9-minute walk)
- Old Airport Road Food Centre & shopping mall – 3.2 kilometres (8-minute drive)
- Famous Punggol Nasi Lemak
- The Original Katong Laksa
- Heng Long Teochew Porridge
- Ampang Niang Tou Fu
At these places, you may satisfy your hunger with seafood, authentic Peranakan cuisine, or Gordon Ramsey’s favorite laksa:
- 328 Katong Laksa (8-min walk)
- Sinpopo Brand (11-min walk)
- Marine Parade Central Market and Food Centre (6-min drive)
- SandBank (6-min drive)
- East Coast Lagoon Food Village (7-min drive)
- Jumbo Seafood (9-min drive)
- P.S. Cafe by the sea (10-min drive)
Parks & Recreational Areas
Sports enthusiasts will love all the outdoor and sports amenities that can be found in the neighborhood. The Chinese Swimming Camp can be found right outside the doorstep. From sports to heads-on art and craft, this club is known for hosting a wide variety of events. A number of restaurants and cafes, as well as a nice bar, can also be found here. The East Coast Park and Beach can be reached in just 10 minutes via the underpass that is cutting through ECP.
Another place that should be mentioned here is the Singapore Sports Hub. It is just a 6-minute drive away from Amber Sea and it is packed with a wide variety of activities, classes, and facilities that people of just about any age are sure to enjoy. The Singapore Sports Hub is designed to suit every family and concert enthusiasts will appreciate the proximity for sure.
Gardens by the Bay is another place that will provide future residents of Amber Bay with some breathtaking views. It is a great place to relax and unwind after a long day at work.
Nearby places for recreation:
- Chinese Swimming Club – 350 metres (4-minute walk)
- East Coast Park – 750 metres (10-minute walk)
- Singapore Sports Hub – 2.8 kilometres (6-minute drive)
- Marina Bay Golf Course – 5.4 kilometres (10-minute drive)
- Gardens by the Bay – 7.3 kilometres (8-minute drive)
Amber Sea Unit Breakdown
|TYPE A4* (SF)||10||37||398|
|2BR + 1 Bath||TYPE B1||2BR 1 Bath||10||26||58||624|
|2BR + PREMIUM||TYPE B3||2BR 2 Bath||16||48||57||614|
|TYPE B6 (SF)||2BR 2 Bath (Enclosed
|3BR||TYPE C1 (SF)||3BR
|4BR||TYPE D1 (VT)*||4BR||6||12||142||1528|
|5 BR with
private lift & Parking lot
Amber Sea Design Story
“I had three chairs in my house; one for solitude, two for friendship, three for society”
– Henry David Thoreau
Amber Sea’s design emphasizes adaptability. When Covid -19 arrived in Singapore in 2020, it completely transformed our lives. Close face-to-face contact becomes extremely dangerous all of a sudden.
When the “circuit breaker” went into effect, we all had to learn how to do everything from home, whether it was job or recreation. This made us think about the significance of physical social connections as well as the idea of personal space and its relevance.
Amber Sea’s design process was influenced by this, as well as a quotation by Henry David Thoreau.
Façade of Amber Sea
Amber Sea thrills the senses with excellence in every tiny detail and a landscape of small garden areas inspired by the area’s rich cultural past, created by famous architects and designers.
Amber Sea’s façade was inspired by its figure ground diagram; a pattern was created from the diagram, reflecting the kampung spirit, and incorporated into the design of the building’s porous screens.
We used three scales to symbolize private rooms, social spaces, and service areas, following Henry David Thoreau’s notion of three chairs.
Amber Sea’s contemporary verandas serve as a visual link between the city and the sea. They stand out on the façade as an architectural element.
Your Home at Amber Sea
The homes at Amber Sea are meant to be multifunctional, allowing you time alone, time with friends, and time with the community. Choose from a range of unit options, including 1-4BR, ground duplex, and penthouse, as well as amenities like a lap pool and a Sky Terrace with meeting pods and a sky dining pavilion with a view of the sea. There are a lot of options with a single bedroom. The one-bedroom flat can be changed to meet any occasion thanks to smart space-saving measures.
It’s time to make your ideal kitchen a reality.
Residents of two- and three-bedroom homes can choose between an enclosed or open kitchen. Built-in cabinetry is also available in 3-bedroom apartments.
Amber Sea Facilities
The 132-unit Amber Sea is tucked away in a lovely residential enclave at Amber Gardens, providing a tranquil respite from the city’s bustle.
Amber Sea facilities include a large gym, swimming pool, barbeque pit, fantastic function space, and an outdoor gourmet kitchen for parties. All of the circumstances that enable you to live a quiet – happy life and provide the most thorough development environment for your children.
Here are the facilities at Amber Sea:
Level 1 Facilities
- Entrance Gardens
- Side gates 1 and 2
- Guard House
- Entrance Court
- 25 m lap pool
- Spa Alcove
- Pool Deck
- Gourmet Pavilion
- Kid’s Pool
- Function rooms
- Bicycle Parking
- Sky dining pavilion
- Play Area
- Outdoor meeting pods
Why Should You Buy at Amber Sea
- Not too far away from the Tanjong Katong MRT Station that serves the Thomson East Coast Line
- Chinese Swimming Park and East Coast Parkway, as well as some other good recreational facilities, can be found nearby
- Amber Sea sits within close proximity to some of the most reputable schools in the area, including Ngee Ann Primary School, Toa Nan School, Dunman High School, and more
- City Centre, Marina Bay, and Changi Airport are all just a short drive away from the development
- ECP Highway is easily accessible
Great Location and Infrastructure
- Located within a nice, peaceful residential enclave at Amber Gardens, Amber Sea serves as a peaceful retreat from all the bustle and hustle that happens in the city on a regular basis.
- The fact that Amber Sea is located within a walking distance of Katong’s shopping and dining scene, East Coast Park, and the upcoming Marine Parade and Katong MRT stations truly shows just how awesome the location of this new development really is.
- Amber Sea has been crafted by an extremely talented team of architects and designers, which just goes to show just how awesome and beautiful this place really is. The area also has a rich cultural heritage, which just makes the whole thing even better.
- Discover your dream home among a number of different unit types, including a penthouse, ground duplex, and 1-4 bedroom units. Also, a lap pool and Sky Terrace can be found here and both of these things feature meeting pods and a dining pavilion with an incredible sea view.
- Whether you work from home or just enjoy living in a big space, you are going to love all the flexibility that Amber Sea has to offer. Enjoy the flexibility of multifunctional and well-planned spaces that are designed to accommodate all of your unique lifestyle needs.
Convenient Living at Amber Sea
- Amber Sea is being developed under the supervision of Far East Organization
- It offers a freehold tenure
- 132 completely furnished homes
- State-of-the-art facilities that are designed to accommodate their occupants
- Nearby parks provide their visitors with some truly breathtaking views
- The development is just a short drive away from both the Dakota MRT Station and the Mountbatten MRT Station
- Mountbatten Road and East Coast Parkway enclose the development
- There are some really good schools sitting not too far away from the development
- Katong V and Katong Shopping Centre, as well as some other good shopping options, can be found nearby
- Luxurious layouts that are designed to provide Amber Sea residents with the utmost convenience
The URA Master Plan - What to Look for in Geylang and Marine Parade
Geylang and Marine Parade are located at the city fringe and both of them are well-established rental areas, with good food options, amenities, and familiar heritage precincts surrounding the area. Residents can expect more community facilities, commercial and recreational offerings, and work opportunities to arise in the near future. Once the Thomson East Coast Line has been fully developed, the area will become more connected than it has ever been before.
The plan is for our towns to be completely livable and self-sufficient, with shops, schools, parks, community facilities, and health care options surrounding the area. Business parks, industrial estates, and commercial nodes should be able to provide better job opportunities for residents. The detailed planning process, as well as the implementation of all the plans for each town, is a joint effort of a number of government agencies.
Elderly residents of the area will be able to enjoy convenient healthcare at a new facility that is expected to be completed sometime in 2022. This new facility will feature a nursing home, home-based care services, day rehabilitation, and daycare services.
East Coast Park Improvement Project
Raintree Cove is just one of the new attractions that East Coast Park visitors can enjoy these days. The Cyclist Park, as well as the vertical playground with a lookout tower, have proven to be great additions to the East Coast Park.
When it comes to Dakota Crescent, it is expected to be rejuvenated with a number of new public housing options. It is also expected to retain its familiar landmarks, such as the Dove playground.
Geylang Serai and Paya Lebar Central
New commercial developments that are available at Paya Lebar Central allow residents to find more job opportunities. Also, a new community cultural and civic centre by the name of Wisma Geylang Serai serves as the heart of the Geylang Serai Precinct. The cultural identity of this precinct is expected to be improved through the implementation of a good placemaking strategy.
New MRT Stations
New MRT stations are expected to be completed by 2023. These new MRT stations will be located at Marine Terrace, Katong Park, and Marine Parade.
Mountbatten CC Improvement Project
Mountbatten CC will be redeveloped to better serve residents and to compliment future housing.
The new Bayshore housing precinct that can be found near the East Coast Park has become a new home to a healthy lifestyle. Walking and cycling are two of the most important activities in the area. Residents can enjoy greater convenience with a wide variety of facilities, community spaces, and fun activities that are available at the East Coast Park. It should also be noted that this new housing precinct uses the same ideas that were shared by some of the residents back in November 2017. A new linear park that is located near the existing residential developments celebrates the memories of the pre-reclamation coastline.
There is no doubt that residents are already enjoying a wide variety of both fun and green spaces in the East region. That being said, even more opportunities will start popping up in the near future. There are expected to be new lookout decks, communal spaces, rain gardens, a new garden bridge, and a waterfront path in the area.
The HomeTeam NS Clubhouse that can be found at the Bedok Reservoir Park is an ideal place for just about anyone who is looking for a new adventure – or even for those who would just like to learn something new. This clubhouse is expected to have a waterfront haven theme and it will be designed in such a way that it integrates with the existing greenery.
When it comes to the rail network of this place, the Thomson East Coast Line is expected to be completed by 2024 and five new MRT stations will pop up in the East by 2029. As far as cycling goes, residents can look forward to an expanded cycling network that will connect them to more places than ever before.
SHOWFLAT NOW OPEN FOR VIEWING
Register your interest for a showflat viewing. You will receive an email to proceed upon registration.